St. Mary's, Bishopstown Rd,
Wilton (Beside Costa Coffee)
(021) 241 6503
93 Upper Georges St,
(01) 901 4622
Stunning penthouse apartment available on Kill Avenue with secure underground parking. This apartment is ultra modern and in excellent condition.
- Wrap around balcony accessed from both the living room/kitchen and the master bedroom
- Floor to ceiling windows with 180 degree panoramic views of Dublin Bay to Howth Head
- Extra large apartment measuring over 800 square foot
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms (master bedroom ensuite)
- Access to roof terrace for residents - Secure underground parking
- Efficiently managed apartment block with intercom security, lift access and alarm security
- Excellent location on the 46A bus route
Wallace Estates, for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that: (i) The particulars contained herein are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or tenants, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract and are not in any way legally binding. (ii) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. (iii) No person in the employment of Wallace Estates has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this development. (iv) The particulars contained herein are confidential and are given on the strict understanding that all negotiations shall be conducted through Wallace Estates. (v) Wallace Estates disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct and/or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on any particular contained in or omitted from the aforementioned particulars.