St. Mary's, Bishopstown Rd,
Wilton (Beside Costa Coffee)
(021) 241 6503
93 Upper Georges St,
(01) 901 4622
SELL YOUR HOME FOR FREE
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of “Sell your home for free” is Wallace Estates Cork Office whose registered office is at St. Mary’s, Bishopstown Rd, Wilton, Cork City.
2. The competition is open to residents of Ireland aged over 18 who own a property within Cork City that they wish to put up for sale during September or October 2019.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The prize the winner receives is our full estate agency service with regard to selling their Cork home for free. Along with all viewings and negotiations the price includes our standard advertising package:
- Professional photographing of property
- Myhome.ie advert
- Daft.ie advert
- Social media advert
- Colour brochures of property
- For Sale sign at the property
5. Entry to the competition can be made via Facebook, email to [email protected] or phoning the Cork office on 021-2416503 stating you wish to enter Wallace Estates “Sell Your Home For Free Competition”
6. By entering this competition you agree to an agent contacting you to seek further details about the property you wish to sell and arrange a valuation of the property. The property valuation is free of charge but essential for valid entry into the competition.
7. The sale property must be located within a 30km radius of Cork City Centre and the prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
8. The winner of the competition understands that should they decide not to place their property on the market for sale by 31st October 2019, they forfeit the prize.
9. The winner of the competition agrees to being named on facebook as the winner and a standard For Sale Sign being place being on the property for sale. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current European data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
10. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
11. Closing date for entry will be 10PM on the 30th of August 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
12. Winner will be drawn from entrants via random selection on Wednesday 4th of September 2019
13. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received or persons who could not be contacted to complete a valuation of their property for whatever reason.
14. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
16. The winner will be notified by Phone, Email or Facebook within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. Wallace Estates have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. Wallace Estates also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control
18. Wallace Estates holds no liability with regards to valuations provided during the competition. Each valuation is solely for the purpose of the competition entry, based on the information available to us on that date and furthermore assumes that normal market conditions are appertaining at the date of the valuation.
19. Wallace Estates holds no liability to the winner on the sale outcome, price achieved or bids presented while selling their home. The winner will be subject to the same requirement as any vendor selling their property with Wallace Estates with regard to legislation restrictions and agency engagement contract as required by the property services regulatory authority.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.